Senior C/C++ Developer – High-Profile Embedded Development
Sr. C/C++ Developer: Hybrid near Dallas, TX -
Camden Kelly is hiring a Senior C/C++ Developer to join a company whose tech innovations are powerhouses of the retail industry.
As this well-established organization’s new Senior C/C++ Developer, you will:
- Take on a high-profile role within a thriving, stable organization with major brands as clientele
- Work in a multithreaded environment with C/C++
- Port application’s existing code base from Windows C to a Linux operating system
- Enjoy an ultra-flexible hybrid flexible, joining the Dallas-area office on an as-needed basis
- Take on the core business application of the company’s product line
- Transition into Linux as you progress on the main application
- Work with QT on the front end, including making the new UI, the port, and more
- 8 or more years working with C or C++
- Embedded systems
- Linux experience
- Multithreading experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Time Off
- Annual performance bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid work environment with extra flexibility post-training
Apply now for the next steps!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting the most qualified IT and tech professionals with elite opportunities across the US.
Camden Kelly has branches catering to the Dallas-Fort Worth and Southern California regions, and we manage hiring and staffing needs across the nation. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best tech talent for your team, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT and technology recruiting firm.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable in the technology hiring space.
Find us on Twitter and connect with us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with current job opportunities, industry news, and hiring and staffing solutions. Contact us directly here.