Senior DevOps Engineer- Are you burnt out?
Do you wish you could do what you love without it taking over your life? Are you mentally burnt to a crisp? What if I told you that you could do life without the 2 am Monsters and constant bloodshot eyes? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer who would love to work with a company that’s located near Los Angeles, CA, and whose main goal is the solve the #1 pain point of online shopping. If you live and breathe Scripting, Containers, Automation, Linux, and AWS then you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to get out of that toxic work relationship by joining the current Staff DevOps Engineer and co-owning the DevOps domain and infrastructure! Technology CAN just be your work, it doesn’t have to be your everything. Here’s your opportunity to work for a company that encourages you to only work 40 hours a week and not feel bad about it. The best part? You’ll feel so refreshed from your work-life balance that you’ll want to pick up random tools of the trade, you’ll be inspired at Meetup Groups, and be thrilled to learn about new changes while working where you want, as long as you’re in a PST time zone.
The easiest part of the job: Do what you love without getting burnt out.
The hardest part of the job: If you love the bags under your eyes and can’t give them up, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this exciting role as a Senior DevOps Engineer, and get the chance to have weekends with your family!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Medical, Dental, Optical, Employer Paid Life, Employer Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401k, Annual Performance Bonuses, Equity, Flextime, many PTO Days, Paid Holidays, and More
– Make your job your job, not something that takes over your life
– Get excited about technology again
– The opportunity to spend time with your friends and family
What you’ll be doing:
– Join the current Staff DevOps Engineer and co-own the DevOps domain and infrastructure
– Design secure and scalable AWS infrastructure using automation tools
– Define deployment requirements and troubleshoot issues
– Collaboratively improve the company’s engineering tools, systems, procedures, and data security
– Optimize their computing architecture and conduct systems tests for performance, availability, and health monitoring
– Develop and maintain, design and troubleshooting documentation
– Bring your ideas and enthusiasm and utilize best practices
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Scripting, Containers, Automation, Linux, and AWS
– A desire for work-life balance
– Great attention to detail
– A need to do more than work, eat, sleep, repeat
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from having a life again? Apply today!