Senior Information Security Engineer- Hybrid work environment!
Are you tired of the unknown? Would you love to join a thriving company and make an impact? What if I told you that you could make real change within a successful company by responding to security design gaps and deciding what new security tools should be implemented? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior Information Security Engineer to work with a well-known medical technology company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is to help people look their best. If you have experience with Network Security and Vulnerability Assessment, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll find security issues, resolve them, and collaborate with Engineers at the top of their game! You’ll also explore architecture diagrams, respond to security design gaps with current market trends, and make an impact by deciding what new security tools should be implemented in the company’s infrastructure. The best part? If you’re looking for a stable company, you’re in the right place! Not only are they well-established, but they’re also growing like crazy without signs of stopping!
The easiest part of the job: Join a thriving company and leave the unknown behind!
The hardest part of the job: If staying up to date on current market trends isn’t your thing, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a Senior Information Security Engineer and work with a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental Insurance, Employee Dental Assistance Program, Holidays, Vacation, and More
– Thrive by working on a team of collaborative individuals
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll collaborate with Engineers at the top of their game
– You’ll be responsible for finding security issues and resolving them
– You’ll explore architecture diagrams and respond to security design gaps with current market trends
– You’ll decide on what new security tools should be implemented in the company’s infrastructure
What you’ll need:
– A background in Network Security and Vulnerability Assessment
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leaving uncertainty behind and joining a thriving company? Apply today!