Senior .Net Core Engineer-Remote Position
Are you tired of working for a soulless corporation? Would you love to go to sleep each night, knowing your work is helping to improve the lives of others? What if I told you that you could work with an innovative, award-winning organization whose primary goal is to help the elderly and most vulnerable in their time of need? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior .Net Core Engineer to work remotely with a company near Dallas, Tx, that has a mission you can stand behind. If you have experience with .Net Core, C#.Net, Angular 2+, Rest API’s, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Message Queuing, and SQL, you might have just found where you belong. This is a unique opportunity to be more than just a cog in the machine. Instead, you’ll be an integral part of the team as you assist this groundbreaking organization in modernizing all of its solutions. Their current software has a lot of complex business logic built-in at the SQL layer, so your prominent role will be helping them move away from this into a microservices model using .Net Core and Angular 8. The best part? You’ll leave meaningless work behind find satisfaction in your career!
The easiest part of the job: Work with a company that exists for more than just themselves.
The hardest part of the job: If you are not good at working without someone micromanaging, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior .Net Core Engineer and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $125,000-$130,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance bonuses, Medial, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible spending account
– The opportunity to do something you love with a company that cares
– A remote work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll focus right on modernizing the company’s solutions
– You’ll help them move away from a lot of complex business logic that’s built-in at the SQL layer to a microservices model using .Net Core and Angular 8
– You’ll write compatible services that can be hosted on Kubernetes clusters
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in .Net
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in .Net Core, C#.Net, Angular 2+, Rest API’s, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Message Queuing, and SQL
– Experience with Angular 6+, Kubernetes, Message Queuing, Docker
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from working for more than just a paycheck? Apply today!