Senior Product Manager- Are you stuck in a boring company?
Are you bogged down by guidelines? Do you dream of working with true innovators? What if I told you that you could have creative freedom by working on a new brand with a team of passionate, experienced people? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to work remotely with a well-established company based in the Los Angeles area, whose main focus is helping the world become a more dapper place. If you live and breathe product management, user experience (UX), and A/B testing, then you might have just found your new home. This company is about to launch a brand new site which means that you’ll have the chance to come in and really own the brand. Forget bureaucracy, you’re getting in on the ground floor and setting the tone! Also, if you have a passion for UX and project management, here’s your chance to show it. The majority of your job will be to drive the product development cycle from inception to launch, in order to improve member experience and business. The best part? You’ll start this role as a Senior and quickly find yourself with a management opportunity. Finally, a place where you can grow your talent!
The easiest part of the job: Use your project management experience to work where you want on the ground floor of a brand, within a prospering company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, stuck in a company without growth or variety, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior Product Manager and do what you love in a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Stock Options, Medical (HMO PPO HSA), Dental, Optical, Performance bonuses, Unlimited PTO, 401k (no match), Holidays, Pet Insurance, Adoption Assistance, Discounted Gym, and Yoga Memberships, Paid Parental Leave and More
– Peace knowing your in a thriving company in a time of uncertainty
– Flexibility to work from anywhere
– Learn from true innovators
– An environment without bureaucracy
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work hard and play hard
– You’ll come in and own the new brand by getting in on the ground floor and setting the tone
– You’ll drive the product development cycle from inception to launch in order to improve member experience and business
– You’ll get into a role as a Senior and quickly find yourself with a management opportunity
– You’ll work with other teams who have 10-15+ years of industry experience you can go to with any questions
– You’ll think through the other 50% of the new brand which includes defining product attributes, deciding hero styles, category grids, figuring out how this brand interplay with the other brands, and more
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Project Management, UX, and A/B Testing
– A passion for your work and new projects
– The courage to always ask questions and work with your team
– A willingness to work outside of your comfort zone
– React and APIs experience is a huge plus
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from getting out of your boring job and into something brand new? Apply today!