Senior React/Node Engineer- Work with the latest tech from anywhere!
Are you dreading going back to the office? Do you dream of working with true innovation? What if I told you that you could work from anywhere within a company that appreciates the value of new technology? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior React/Node Engineer to work remotely with a well-established company based in the Los Angeles area, whose main focus is helping the world become a more dapper place. If you live and breathe NodeJS and AngularJS/ReactJS, then you might have just found your new home. This is the perfect time to join this company because they are at the beginning of a tech transformation! You’ll have the chance to help fly into the future by breaking up the current monolithic (Angular/Coldfusion) application into microservices using Node, React/Redux, NextJS, and GraphQL. You’ll also get to create architecture solutions and build Node APIs. The best part? You’ll share your passion by mentoring junior engineers within a company that’s always looking to use new tech like machine learning!
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion for technology to work with the latest and greatest within a prospering company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, stuck in the Stone Ages, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior React/Node Engineer and do what you love in a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– 100% Remote
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Stock Options, Medical (HMO PPO HSA), Dental, Optical, Performance bonuses, Unlimited PTO, 401k (no match), Holidays, Pet Insurance, Adoption Assistance, Discounted Gym, and Yoga Memberships, Paid Parental Leave and More
– Peace knowing your in a thriving company in a time of uncertainty
– Flexibility to work from anywhere
– The opportunity to work with true innovators
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be joining at the beginning of a tech transformation by breaking up the current monolithic (Angular/Coldfusion) application into microservices using Node, React/Redux, NextJS, and GraphQL so it’s going to be 100% greenfield development
– You’ll get to create architecture solutions and build Node APIs
– You’ll mentor junior engineers
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in NodeJS and AngularJS/ReactJS and GraphQL
– A passion for your work and new tech
– The courage to always ask questions and work with your team
– A willingness to work outside of your comfort zone
– Experience working remote
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from working with the latest and greatest? Apply today!