Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer- Are you withering away?
Is your self-confidence at its weakest? Do you feel stuck while surrounded by people who nag and complain? What if I told you that you could be a part of a company that has room to grow and a team of passionate, collaborative, empathetic, and thoughtful Engineers? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is a chance for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to grow leaps and bounds by working remotely with a fast-growing SaaS company, based in Irvine, CA, that focuses on empowering and improving lives. If you live and breathe Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, TDD, AWS, and are familiar with ReactJS, then you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to work on marketing capabilities within an app with passionate people by your side. People who take ownership, take accountability, never say “that’s not my job”, and are always ready to take on the next tough task. They also learn from their mistakes and are self-critical. If that’s not enough, you’ll also have the chance to grow! Whether that be in your career (there are clear paths for growth here from mid-level to VP), or in your skills (lots of challenging problems to solve). The best part? In this uncertain time, this company is hiring because they have too much work and not enough people to do it! I’d say that’s a great problem to have, can you say, “job security”!
The easiest part of the job: Grow your skills and career while being surrounded by fantastic people.
The hardest part of the job: This position is mostly backend so if that’s not your jam, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this exciting role as a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer, take advantage of the room to grow with fantastic people by your side!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits that include Fully Paid Medical, Fully Paid Dental, Fully Paid Optical, 401k, Flextime, PTO, Unlimited Sick Days, Holidays, Free Headspace & Audible accounts, Free training resources, and More
– Grow your career and skills
– Work from anywhere
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll execute test-driven development of new application features
– You’ll maintain and enhance a core application while collaborating with front end developers, back end developers, QA, and product specialists
– You’ll take ownership of the products you work on and provide technical leadership
– You’ll write clean, well-tested code that is easy to maintain
– You’ll participate in code reviews and help manage your team’s product roadmap
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, TDD, and AWS
– A desire to grow in a growing company
– A passion to work primarily on the backend
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from growing with a team of passionate people? Apply today!