Senior Staff FPGA Engineer – Wear Your Favorite T-Shirt & Share Your Ideas!

Job Description

Love learning things on the fly and pursuing your career aspirations in an innovative and creative environment? Join this industry-leading, thriving organization on their mission to help the world communicate and collaborate faster in this Senior Staff FPGA role where you can wear a t-shirt and flip flops to work and grow into a technical leadership position!

In a world where work-life balance can be a challenge, this organization has perfected it! They don’t believe you have to dress up to get the job done, so come into the office in your favorite t-shirt and focus 80% of your time providing architecture and designs for other developers to follow, and spend the other 20% on implementation. Utilize your awesome technical leadership skills by assisting your team with creating ethernet packets to analyze and report site traffic! To be successful here, you’ll need FPGA, RTL, and digital design experience, solid Verilog coding skills, and the ability to communicate your ideas clearly. Collaborate with your fellow development team members and jump into complex, exciting projects that make a difference!

The easiest part of the job: If you’re ready to guide and grow a team of high achievers while having tons of fun, you’re sure to love this role!

The hardest part of the job: If you don’t possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, this might not be the right fit.

Find growth and stability in this exciting Senior Staff FPGA Engineer role where you can communicate your ideas, push the boundaries of innovation, and receive a 4% match on your 401k!

What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Medical
– Dental
– Life
– Stock Options
– 401k with Match
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Volunteer PTO
– 2 Floating Holidays
– 15 Days PTO

What you’ll be doing:
– Set and maintain architecture and design standards
– Design craft in Verilog-based FPGA design development
– Champion best practices and collaborate with team members
– Troubleshoot issues and provide technical leadership

What you need:
– FPGA
– RTL
– Digital Design Experience
– Electrical Engineering Degree