Senior System/Application Support Engineer- Remote Position
Are you tired of being anonymous? Would you love a role where your position is vital to the success of the company? What if I told you that you could be more than just a number by solving problems unique to your SaaS background? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
This is a chance for a Senior System/Application Support Engineer to work remotely with an innovative company based in Austin, Texas, whose main focus is developing products that help customers reach their goals. If you have experience with SQL and SaaS, then you might have just found your new home! In this position, you’ll fill a vital role by taking on challenges that are too high level for Support but too low level for the Dev team. The best part? You’ll leave your days of boredom behind by solving complex problems!
The easiest part of the job: Using your love for tech to be more than just a number!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are anonymous, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this groundbreaking role as Senior System/Application Support Engineer and work at a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $100,000 to $150,000
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Vision, Dental, Health, 401K, Holidays, Matching PTO, Some Internal Training and Boot-Camps, and More!
– The opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art company
– The freedom to work remote
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll come in and be the middle ground between the Support and Development teams
– You’ll be taking on challenges that are too high level for Support but too low level for the Dev team
– Problem solving issues in the application and database server, authentication, security settings and more.
What you’ll need:
– Strong experience with troubleshooting the systems side of Software Applications
– The desire to be the glue that holds the Support and Development teams together
What would be helpful:
– Experience the ability to reach SQL & C#.Net
– Experience in a supporting a SaaS application
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from being the missing piece? Apply today!