Senior Systems Engineer- Learn AWS!
Do you want to work with cutting-edge tech and learn new skills? Would you love to join a thriving company because you’re tired of the unknown? What if I told you that you could get the chance to work with AWS and join a company that’s growing like crazy? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to work with a well-known medical technology company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is to help people look their best. If you have experience working with Windows Servers, Virtualization, and Powershell, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll be responsible for maintaining all Windows Server activity. You’ll work on various automation tasks like monitoring systems, fine-tuning alerts, and will be the dedicated infrastructure resource on the IT Ops team. The best part? The team works with various AWS services, so if you’ve been wanting to learn new skills, now’s the chance! Even better? If you’re looking for a stable company, you’re in the right place. Not only are they well-established, but they are also growing like crazy without signs of stopping!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy working with a company that values inquisitive minds!
The hardest part of the job: If getting paid to learn isn’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior Systems Engineer and work with a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental Insurance, Employee Dental Assistance Program, Holidays, Vacation, and More
– Thrive by working on a team of collaborative individuals
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be responsible for maintaining all Windows Server activity
– You’ll be working on various automation tasks like monitoring systems, fine-tuning alerts, and will be the dedicated infrastructure resource on the IT Ops team
– You’ll work with various AWS services, so if you’ve been wanting to learn new skills, now’s the chance
What you’ll need:
– A background in Windows Servers, Virtualization, and Powershell
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leaving uncertainty behind and joining a thriving company? Apply today!