Senior UX Designer- Work on a variety of projects!
Are you tired of working with passive-aggressive people? Do you get bored easily and need a variety of work? What if I told you that you could join a team of people who genuinely like each other and work on various projects that range from redesigning systems used by thousands to websites and customer-facing apps and more? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to work in a hybrid environment with a well-known medical technology company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is to help people look their best. If you have experience working with Figma and UX, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll join a fun and outgoing team that actually likes each other (I’m talking lunches and happy hours). You’ll also work on various projects ranging from redesigning the company’s Management Systems used by thousands to websites and customer-facing apps and more. The best part? You’ll have the opportunity to mentor less experienced Designers without the pressure of managing them. Even better? If you’re looking for a stable company, you’re in the right place. Not only are they well-established, but they are also growing like crazy without signs of stopping!
The easiest part of the job: Never get bored by working on a variety of projects!
The hardest part of the job: If cross-functional collaboration isn’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior UX Designer and work with a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental Insurance, Employee Dental Assistance Program, Holidays, Vacation, and More
– Thrive by working on a team of collaborative individuals
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll join a thriving company
– You’ll join a fun and outgoing team
– You’ll work on a variety of projects ranging from redesigning the company’s Management Systems used by thousands to websites and customer-facing apps and more
What you’ll need:
– A background in Figma and UX
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leaving uncertainty behind and joining a thriving company? Apply today!