ServiceNow Architect – Work Directly With Company Leaders & Get Free Insurance
Be a part of a truly innovative company that’s making a positive impact on people’s lives in this ServiceNow Architect role where you’ll showcase your technical leadership skills and align the ServiceNow platform with innovative business strategies!
This thriving company is at the top of their industry and they’re creating technology that truly improves people’s lives. Be a part of a collaborative team that takes pride in what they do and work closely with high-level executives, teams, and leaders to contribute to this company’s success. Use your ServiceNow to administer, develop, and integrate ServiceNow. You’ll also provide consultative leadership to assure platform alignment with business strategies and develop, configure, and improve workflow administration. Additionally, you’ll manage the lifecycle of the platform, fine-tune what you need to in order to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide day-to-day operational support. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll get great perks like tuition reimbursement so you can learn for free and a whopping 30 days of PTO!
The easiest part of this job: Stay current on all ServiceNow products and fuel your brain with all of the delicious free snacks and coffee in the break room.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a communicative, professional technical leader who has a sound understanding of business strategies, this won’t be the right fit for you.
Provide consultative leadership, continuously improve ServiceNow platform processes, stay hands-on, and get tons of PTO in this exciting ServiceNow Architect position. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($150,000-$165,000)
– Flexible Spending Account
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Free Snacks and Coffee
– Volunteer PTO
– 30 Days PTO
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Administer, develop, and integrate ServiceNow
– Create and maintain a detailed view of the existing architecture
– Provide exceptional leadership in the implementation of ServiceNow best practices
– Develop, configure, and work on workflow administration to support business processes in the platform
– Manage the lifecycle of the platform and fine-tune to achieve optimum performance levels
– Provide day-to-day operational support and stay current on ServiceNow products
What you need:
– ServiceNow Architecture