Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – Remote Position
Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone? Would you love to take control and work with your favorite tools? What if I told you that you could gain more experience using clusters and Kubernetes and do loads of performance testing with different tools like JMeter? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to work remotely with a company near Dallas, Tx, whose main focus is improving the lives of the elderly and most vulnerable. If you have experience with Automation Testing, Selenium, and C#.Net, you might have just found your new home! This is an exciting time to jump on board because this company is in the middle of a vast platform modernization project. They’re updating all of their legacy systems and moving everything over to the Cloud! And in this role, you’ll be focused on testing the new architecture that they’re developing. Their big focus is on Microservices and the Cloud, so this is a great chance to gain more experience in this world using clusters and Kubernetes and do loads of performance testing with different tools like JMeter. The best part? They don’t have many other tools right now, so they’ll be looking to your expertise to help them in this area!
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion for technology to work with your favorite tools and explore Microservices and the Cloud!
The hardest part of the job: If you’re a creature of habit who doesn’t enjoy change, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) and work within a team so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $130,000-$140,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance bonuses, Medial, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible spending account
– The opportunity to explore technology you wouldn’t be able to elsewhere
– Freedom to work remote
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll help with a huge platform modernization project where they’re updating all of their legacy systems and moving everything over to the Cloud
– You’ll focus on testing new architecture that’s being developed
– You’ll work with your favorite tools
– You’ll gain more experience with Microservices and the Cloud using clusters and Kubernetes, as well as doing loads of performance testing with different tools like JMeter
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Automation Testing, Selenium, and C#.Net
– The desire to work remote
– A passion for innovation
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from exploring innovative technology? Apply today!