Software Engineering Manager- Build your team from the ground up from anywhere!
Do you have a leadership philosophy that you can’t help but share? Would you love to build your team from scratch backed with the security of a well-established company? What if I told you that you could use your passion for leadership to work remotely and build your division from the ground up with the backing of a multi-billion dollar tech giant? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Software Engineering Manager to work remotely with a company based in Santa Monica, CA, whose main focus is solving problems. If you have a strong background in software engineering experience (web apps), management experience, and consider yourself an outstanding communicator and leader, then you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll essentially be one of the founding members of a division that’s being grown from the ground up. You’ll start with a team of 8 Engineers and will be tasked to build 2 more teams with the backing of a multi-billion dollar tech giant! The best part? Forget about long days coding and embrace your main responsibilities of people management and some design/architecture!
The easiest part of the job: Work from anywhere building your team with the backing of a multi-billion dollar tech giant.
The hardest part of the job: If you’re not a people person, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as Software Engineering Manager and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical insurance, Kaiser, UHC, PPO and HMOs, Unlimited PTO, 401k, Equity (RSUs), Annual performance bonuses, HSA with up to $1000 contribution, FSA, Life Insurance (100% paid), Long term disability (100% paid), Short term disability (100% paid), and More!
– The opportunity to work with a thriving company
– The chance to work from anywhere
– The security of an established company and the freedom of a startup
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work 100% remote
– You’ll start with a team of 8 Engineers and will be tasked to build 2 more teams
– Your main responsibilities will be people management and some design/architecture
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in software engineering experience (web apps)
– Experience managing, building teams, and dealing with the challenges that come with that, like working with different personalities, training, implementing processes, best practices, etc.
– Familiar with golang/react, AWS, and postgresql/mongodb
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from building your team from the ground up from anywhere? Apply today!