SQL DBA/Developer- Love High Availability?
Would you rather take point on challenges than sit back and wait for someone to tell you what to do? Were you hired on at your current company with the promise of a “fast-paced-environment” that didn’t quite deliver? What if I told you that you could work in a genuinely expeditious environment with people that will appreciate your High Availability expertise? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a SQL DBA/Developer to work Remotely with a company based near Plano, Tx, whose primary goal is to make travel personal. If you have experience with SQL, High Availability, and Agile, you might have just found the opportunity you’ve been searching for. If you’re looking for a position where your opinion will be valued, you’re in the right place. In this role, you’ll take point on issues and offer solutions with their pros and cons. You’ll start off focusing on mostly DBA work but then have the option to split your time between DBA and Development work. You’ll also be building, maintaining, and keeping the Databases secure while working on a combination of on-prem, AWS, and Azure. The best part? You’ll be an irreplaceable member of the team and get the chance to work in the productive, dynamic environment that you’ve been missing!
The easiest part of the job: Leave your painfully slow work environment behind.
The hardest part of the job: If you are not good at thinking quickly on your feet, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a SQL DBA/Developer and show off your skills at a pace that won’t drag on!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $120,000-$130,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits that include 401K, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flex-Time, Holiday, Life Insurance, Major Medical, Optica, Telecommute, Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and More!
– The opportunity to work at a pace you enjoy
– A remote work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be building, maintaining, and keeping the company’s Databases secure
– You’ll have a combination of on-prem, AWS, and Azure
– You’ll work on multiple versions of SQL all the way up to 2019
– You’ll come in and get together with the current DBA to review, set up SQL infrastructure, organize and standardize, build servers, tune queries, development, and support
– You’ll bring new ideas to the table
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in SQL, High Availability, and Agile
– Experience with AWS, Azure, CI/CD
– Experience conducting code reviews
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from voicing your expertise? Apply today!