Sr. Backend Ruby on Rails Developer- Sports-focused, cutting-edge IoT app!
Are you a sports enthusiast with a passion for leadership? Would you love to make an impact and work with truly innovative tech? What if I told you that you could make your mark and lead the charge of a cutting-edge, sports-focused IoT application? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Backend Ruby on Rails Developer to work remotely with a company whose primary focus is sports-based technology. In this role, you’ll lead the charge of a cutting-edge IoT application. This is a unique position because while you’ll focus on the backend, you’ll also get to work on all aspects of the application. So, you’ll be wrangling the full stack! The best part? If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark, you’re in the right place. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to make a HUGE impact on the product’s and your team’s success!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy the opportunity to lead your team and work with innovative tech!
The hardest part of the job: If people aren’t your thing, then this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a Sr. Backend Ruby on Rails Developer and work with a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $150,000 – $180,000
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Life, Optical, Unlimited PTO, Holidays, and More
– A remote work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll lead the charge of a cutting-edge IoT application
– You’ll focus on the backend but will also get to work on all aspects of the application
– You’ll make a HUGE impact on the success of the product and your team
What you’ll need:
– A background in Ruby on Rails
– Experience with Golang or Rust would be a plus
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leading the charge of a sports-focused, cutting-edge IoT app? Apply today!