Sr. C#.Net Developer- Don’t miss out on the chance to be a Technical Rockstar!
Do you have a passion for technology and are good under pressure? Are you longing for a position where you’re the MVP? What if I told you that you could be at the forefront of technology and be extraordinary? You’re in luck because I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
I have an opportunity for a Sr. C#.Net Developer who lives near Plano, Texas, and would love to use C#.Net and SQL to work with a financial organization whose primary focus is to empower organizations to take control of payment costs, no matter how complex. If you live and breathe C#.Net and SQL and are familiar with .Net Core, Angular, Docker, or Kubernetes then you might have just found your new home! Here’s your chance to rock a high-stakes position by being hands-on with the architecture of bulletproof technology that processes high transactional volumes. The best part? This company is growing like crazy and always promoting their senior developers to leads, so there’s a ton of room for you to come in and be promoted from within!
The easiest part of the job: Rise to the challenge of being the go-to person to envision the scalability of existing applications as well as help with the flow of new products streaming in.
The hardest part of the job: If being a key member of the team scares you and have never used C#.Net and SQL, then this might not be the job for you.
Get the chance to show them what you’re made of by working as a Sr. C#.Net Developer.
What’s in it for you?
– Thrive in an environment where the pursuit of knowledge has no bounds
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 110,000-125,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as the annual potential for Raises, Medical, Dental, Optical, Ampil PTO, Life Insurance 401K with 3% match, Telemedicine, FSA, Education Assistance, Discounted gym memberships, Floating Holidays, Casual business dress, and More
– Be hands-on with some of the latest cutting-edge technology
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll build bulletproof software that will help businesses take control of payment costs
– You’ll adjust existing software to support existing applications
– You’ll work on a team by contributing your amazing problem-solving abilities
– You’ll help with the flow of new products coming in
– You’ll get to be hands-on with the architecture
What you’ll need:
– A strong C#.Net and SQL background
– Knowledge of Message Queuing and messaging systems like RabbitMQ or ServiceBUS
– Out of the box thinking
– A passion for technology and desire to be the go-to person
– Experience with high volume transactions, dealing with lots of data, and be able to talk scalability
– An understanding of APIs
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Bonus points if you know:
– .Net Core
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from being Technical Rockstar? Apply today!