Sr. Full Stack Angular Engineer- Tired of living in the Dark Ages?
Do you have a passion for technology and are tired of working for a company stuck in the Dark Ages? Would you love to collaborate with a team of Engineers? What if I told you that you could explore your passion for new technology while working with an amazing group of people? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Full Stack Angular Engineer who lives close to Los Angeles, CA, to work with a well-known organization that focuses on keeping you looking your best and most confident. If you live and breathe, Angular, Node or .Net Core or Golang, AWS: Lambda/EBS/Redshift, Microservices then you might have just found your new home. Here is your chance to apply your love of new technology by collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure! The team is organized into 3 squads and each squad uses a different backend programming language – one uses C#, one uses Nodejs and one uses Golang. The best part? You get to pick and choose which language you’d like to work in, and if you want to learn a different language, this company also provides training! So, this is an amazing opportunity for a lifelong learner.
The easiest part of the job: Take your talent to the next level. Learn new things while collaborating with an amazing team!
The hardest part of the job: If people aren’t your thing, then this might not be the job for you.
As a Sr. Full Stack Angular Engineer, collaborate with an amazing team while learning new things!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental Insurance, Employee Dental Assistance Program, Holidays, Vacation, and More
– Thrive by working on a team of super collaborative, fresh-faced, bright individuals
– Take advantage of great flex time
– Embrace a company that allows the Engineers to come and go as long as you’re getting your projects done
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work with internal applications for the organization.
– You’ll develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
– You’ll be collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
– You’ll get to pick and choose which language you’d like to work in, as long as you demonstrate your understanding
What you’ll need:
– A strong Angular, Node or .NET CORE or Golang, AWS: Lambda or EBS or Redshift Microservices background
– An aspiration to try new things
– An ability to be flexible with technologies, and love learning
– 4+ years of experience as an Engineer
Bonus points if you have a:
– Computer Science Degree
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from getting out of the Dark Ages? Apply today!