End users are always on your mind as you design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain software and web applications which is why you’re a great fit for this position! This successful company is reinventing the culture of its engineering team to encourage more risk-taking, idea sharing, and take-charge attitudes. That’s where you come in! Use your experience with ReactJS as well as your experience with Microservices and Go, NodeJS, or Python as you build a continuous integration pipeline and use Microservices design principles. If you happen to have experience with Kubernetes or CI/CD that will benefit you but, as long as you’re willing to work at a fast-pace and take on challenging projects you’ll be well suited for this position. Plus, you’ll get 4 whole weeks of PTO and a generous 4% match on your 401k!
The easiest part of this job: This flat organization is a great place to get into new tech like Golang, earn performance bonuses, and bring your ideas to the table to directly impact their applications.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re shy this won’t be the right job for you.
Calling all outspoken, idea-filled, challenge-embracing Full Stack Software Engineers! You can thrive and tackle exciting projects with IoT, AI, Microservices, and more when you work here.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– 90% paid Medical for employee & dependents!
– Fully Paid Optical
– 401k with 4% Match
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 15 Sick Days
– Free weekly lunches
– Ping pong tournaments
– Onsite gym
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain software and web applications
– Build a continuous integration pipeline and use modern Cloud technology
– Use Microservices design principles and serverless design patterns throughout
– Embrace challenges and contribute your ideas for top quality cloud-based solutions
– Utilize Agile methodologies and work with other engineers as well as Product Managers, UX Designers, and Operations teams
What you need:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
– Kubernetes is a plus
– CI/CD is a plus