Sr. Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer- Break free from the norm and create something new!
Are you feeling stuck in a box? Do you want to create something new? What if I told you that you can break free and make something state-of-the-art with a group of people who love to collaborate? You’re in luck because I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer who lives around the Fort Worth, Texas area and would love to work with a Saas company. This company’s primary goal is to create ingenious, data-driven technology to help personalize user’s online experiences. In this position, you’ll build software that businesses use to increase their customer or client base and escape pre-packaged data by making individual data valuable again. If you live and breathe Ruby on Rails and Modern JS Framework and are familiar with ReactJS and NodeJS then you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to show off your clean code and create something new! The best part? You’ll be working on a team of diverse, opinionated people who love to work hard and play hard.
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy breaking free from the norm by making individual data valuable again.
The hardest part of the job: If your code is so tangled, it looks like it came from an Italian restaurant and you don’t like collaborating with a team of passionate people, then this might not be the job for you.
Work as a Sr. Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer and get the chance to create something new.
What’s in it for you?
– Thrive in an original environment that values your opinion
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 120,000-135,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Optical, Ampil PTO, 401K, Paid Holidays, and More
– Rise to the challenge of doing something different
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll build software that marketing companies will use to bid on individual data elements
– You’ll make it possible to serve the right ad to the right person at the best value
– You’ll work on cross-functional software development and help build a direct data network
– You’ll collaborate with an amazing team and solve problems big and small
What you’ll need:
– A strong Ruby on Rails background
– Out of the box thinking
– A passion for technology
Bonus points if you know:
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from breaking free from the norm? Apply today!