Sr. iOS Engineer- Create apps from anywhere!
Are you loving remote-life and shiver at the thought of a commute? Are you a master at creating apps from beginning to end? What if I told you that you could continue working on the beach somewhere while also embracing the opportunity to create a complex and robust application, used by the masses? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is a chance for a Sr. iOS Engineer to keep living your best life by working remotely with a well-known tech company based near Los Angeles, CA, that focuses on giving health and wellness practitioners everything they need to succeed . If you live and breathe Swift, Unit Testing, and design of iOS apps, then you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to not only work on developing features so revolutionary that they push the limits of existing technology, but also design a next-generation mobile application with over 80k users! Use your experience with Swift to help grow the local development team, enhance existing apps and develop new apps for mobile and iPad, while collaborate with intelligent offshore mobile developers. From unit testing to deep code reviews, you’ll stay immersed in the nitty-gritty of the code. The best part? You’ll have the opportunity to advance in your career by moving into a leadership position!
The easiest part of the job: Work from anywhere on tech used by thousands.
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather go back to sitting in traffic, working without recognition, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this groundbreaking role as a Sr. iOS Engineer and work on projects of unmistakable value from anywhere!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits that include Medical, Dental, Optical, 401k, Flex, Floating Holidays, PTO, and More
– Contribute to a growing, state-of-the-art company
– Show off your skills and create something used by thousands
– Thrive in an inventive environment
– Avoid the commute
– An opportunity to eventually move into a leadership position
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll create a robust application for over 80k users at a rapidly expanding, incredibly successful company
– You’ll enhance existing apps and even develop brand new apps for mobile and iPad
– You’ll develop brand new features that clients are clamoring for
– You’ll collaborate with offshore mobile developers who are opinionated and eager to share their knowledge
– You’ll be opinionated and incredibly communicative
– You’ll use your experience with Swift to help grow the local development team
– You’ll have the chance to eventually move into a leadership position
– You’ll stay immersed in the nitty-gritty of the code
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Swift, Unit Testing, design of iOS apps
– A desire to implement new ideas from anywhere
– Experience developing apps from beginning to end
– Be someone who asks good, thoughtful questions, and takes complete ownership of your work
– CS Degree
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from skipping the commute? Apply today!