Sr Java Engineer- Are you as valued as you should be?
Are you in love with technology but undervalued at work? Do you feel like there’s nothing left to learn and no room to grow? What if I told you that you can solve technical problems while working for a company that values you, and growth from within? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
I have an opportunity for a Sr Java Engineer who lives near Irving, Texas, and would enjoy working with a company that focuses on helping people organize and simplify their lives. If you live and breathe Java, Spring Boot, and Oracle and are familiar with Ruby on Rails then you might have just found your new home. Here is your chance to work with a company that believes in taking care of its employees. And as an employee, you will get the chance to update a legacy Java system into Java Spring Boot and from Oracle to PostgreSQL. The best part? You might get to work on some of their Ruby applications, but ROR is not required.
The easiest part of the job: Do what you love while working for an award-winning company that will value you as an employee.
The hardest part of the job: If you don’t have a lot of experience with Java and don’t like a challenge, then this might not be the role for you.
Solve problems as a Sr Java Engineer, while working for a company that cares about its employees.
What’s in it for you?
– Appreciate a self-sufficient atmosphere without micromanagement
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 110,000-140,000
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Health, Dental, Telehealth, 401K, Adoption Assistance, Life Insurance, PTO, Holidays, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Secure Travel Insurance, FSA, Employee Assistance Programs, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Pet Insurance, and More
– Thrive by working with a company that looks after you
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll design, develop, and update applications using several programming languages
– You’ll conduct and be involved in code reviews
– You’ll troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve production problems big and small
– You’ll engage in an Agile/Scrum-based software development life cycle
– You’ll collaborate with a passionate team filled with outstanding engineers
– You’ll update a legacy Java system into Java Spring Boot and from Oracle to PostgreSQL
What you’ll need:
– A strong Java, Spring Boot, and Oracle background
– A desire to quickly problem solve and develop new software
– To be extremely technical without the need to have a lot of hand-holding
– The love of a challenge
Bonus points if you know:
Ruby on Rails
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from being valued the way you should be? Apply today!