Sr. Java Engineer – Get Hands-on With Java, React, Hibernate, & More!
Jump in and immediately get your hands on a wide range of technologies and different, highly visible applications in this Sr. Java Engineer role where you’ll learn continuously and have a lot of autonomy. There’s never a dull moment and so many opportunities to use your top-notch tech skills here!
This award-winning company has been voted one of the best companies to work for year after year and they’ve got a great employee-first culture you’ll love being a part of. Self-starters like you will fit in well in this cross-functional team environment where everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions. Thanks to a lack of bureaucracy, development gets done at lightning-fast speeds in this office. Use your experience with Java Spring, Hibernate, Java 8, and possibly React and AWS as you develop and enhance highly visible applications and proactively take on more tasks when your work is done. This is the kind of environment where continuous learning is a much and you’ll always have room to jump in on new projects while diversifying your workload. Get all of the versatility you’ve ever wanted while working with a fun, communicative group of techies who truly love what they do every day.
The easiest part of this job: From bonuses to a great match on your 401k, your competitive compensation doesn’t end with your salary when you work here!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have strong Java experience with an emphasis on database development, this won’t be the right position for you.
Find excitement and cutting-edge tech around every corner in this fun Sr. Java Engineer role where you’ll get to work on a ton of new development & other engaging projects.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$120,000)
– Pet Insurance
– Adoption Insurance
– Short-term and Long-term Disability
– Secure Travel Insurance
– Employee Assistance Programs
– Maternity & Paternity Leave
– 401k with $0.50 on the $1 Match up to 3%
– 19 Days PTO
– 8 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop and maintain applications and resolve production issues
– Coordinate development activity and participate in code reviews
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams on web application development and enhancement
– Proactively complete tasks and maintain a self-starter attitude
– Automate a wide variety of existing processes
– Meet deadlines and share your ideas
What you need:
– Java Spring
– Java 8
– React is a plus
– AWS is a plus