Sr. Java Software Engineer- Remote Position
Are you someone that believes technology should serve a need? Do you have an insatiable curiosity and work best without someone looking over your shoulder? What if I told you that you could explore Java and AWS independently while working with a self-funded, laser-focused company? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Java Software Engineer to work Remotely with a SaaS company based in Plano, Tx, whose primary goal is to meet a need in the healthcare industry. If you have experience with Java, Version Control, and AWS, then you might have just found where you belong. This is an exciting time to jump on board because this company’s hard work is paying off. They’re growing like crazy, and that’s where you come in! You’ll be working on a growing team where you’ll explore your Java and AWS passion by deep diving into services you wouldn’t get a chance to touch other places! The best part? If you hate working with someone breathing down your neck, you’re in the right place. You’ll have the opportunity to explore a complex codebase without being micromanaged!
The easiest part of the job: Work with a company that exists to solve problems with technology.
The hardest part of the job: If you are not good at working independently, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Sr. Java Software Engineer and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $120,000-$145,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits
– The opportunity to explore technology you wouldn’t otherwise
– A remote work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work on a growing team
– You’ll work with an application that is built in Java and AWS
– You’ll do your own testing and will be responsible for your own architecture to an extent
– You’ll be working with the AWS infrastructure and write custom code and rules in Java
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Java, Version Control, and AWS
– Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from diving deep into Java and AWS? Apply today!