Sr. Kotlin Developer – Ditch Boring Dress Codes & Drive Mobile Products!
From solving challenging technical problems to leading mobile application development and learning new technologies, you’re ready to hit the ground running in an awesome, stable company that offers plenty of flexibility. Good news, you’ve found what you’re looking for in this Sr. Kotlin Developer opportunity where having fun is just as important as getting the job done.
This friendly, relaxed work environment isn’t big on rules or making their employees dress up to come to work. Instead, they focus on results and building a community. This organization is funneling its revenue into growth so it’s an exciting time to hop on board and be a part of their expansion! You’ll be participating in the development of mobile apps in a distributed cloud environment. Use your experience with Android, Kotlin, VIOP as well as your driven, self-starter attitude to develop end-to-end solutions for mobile and responsive web applications. If you have that and great communication skills, you’re sure to do well here. There’s never a dull moment in this dog-friendly office where free snacks are sound very corner. Immerse yourself in a fast-paced work environment, work collaboratively with your team members, and enjoy a flexible PTO policy to make your work-life balance even more awesome.
The easiest part of this job: You can learn new technology and quickly be promoted due to their huge bias on internal promotions and career growth!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a self-starter who loves to tackle challenging projects, this won’t be the right work environment for you.
There’s more flexibility, stability, and fun than you’d find in most SaaS organizations in this exciting Sr. Kotlin Developer position. Don’t miss out!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$130,000)
– Paid Holidays
– Flexible PTO policy
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop, test, and maintain a variety of mobile apps in Kotlin
– Build user interfaces and work with a variety of Android frameworks
– Create and maintain RESTful services
– Design and test new features and products in conjunction with the UX/UI and Product teams
– Work with AWS services and design API’s as needed
– Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and stay up to date on the latest tech
– Collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment
What you need:
– iOS is a plus