Sr. Mobile Test Automation Engineer – Automate To Save Lives
Want to join an award-winning, industry-leading organization that’s saving lives, continuously growing year after year, and offers great perks like flextime and tons of PTO? Who wouldn’t! Lead the automation of mobile products in this awesome Sr. Mobile Test Automation Engineer where you’ll work on exciting projects every single day and truly make a difference in people’s lives!
It’s an exciting time to jump on board and assist this groundbreaking organization with a huge mobile transformation project that consists of building frameworks from the ground up! The automated testing framework you design and develop here will advance live-saving technology, so you’ll go home each day knowing your work is making a difference. You’ll focus on Native Andriod applications while driving new initiatives and overseeing the analysis, design, testing, and support of all projects. In order to do well, you’ll need sharp Andriod, Kotlin, Azure, .Net, and Java skills, as well as experience designing and developing automated frameworks. If you happen to have SQL or API testing experience, you’ll really shine in this role!
The easiest part of this job: If you ever want to brush up on your tech skills, do it for free with perks like tuition reimbursement!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a motivated, team player who has at least 3+ years experience developing and executing automation tests, then this won’t be the right fit for you.
Automate to change lives for the better in this Sr. Mobile Test Automation Engineer role where you’ll take initiative and contribute to a life-saving mission, all while earning free insurance, free snacks, and flextime!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($130,000-$145,000)
– Flexible Spending Account
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Free Snacks and Coffee
– Volunteer PTO
– 20+ Days PTO
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Design and test application projects & Andriod applications
– Define, implement, and maintain test plans and test specifications
– Support and collaborate with team members to drive features through the deployment
– Deploy and configure services needed to meet operational and project objectives
– Execute test cases, code reviews of automated scripts, and data validation
– Communicate deliverables to ensure success and analyze potential issues
What you need:
– SQL is a plus
– API testing is a plus