Sr. .Net Software Engineer- Move away from outdated tech!
Are you tired of working with slow, low-performing systems? Would you love to embrace up-to-date tech within a thriving company? What if I told you that you could learn and get out of using old, legacy technology while working within a company that’s experiencing rapid growth? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. .Net Software Engineer to work remotely with an expanding company based in Plano, Tx, whose primary focus is payment processing for company’s that care. If you have experience with React.js, ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, and SQL, then you might have just found where you belong! In this role, you’ll be working on applications related to the company’s payment platform that range from merchant acquisition to payment processing. You’ll be adding new features to their existing MVC app while looking at how you will move them to React.js. This is an excellent opportunity to get out of using soon-to-be-obsolete technology and work with the latest and greatest! The best part? You’ll be mainly front-end focused, but if you ever wanted to expand more to work with AWS or messaging services, or encryptions, the opportunity is there!
The easiest part of the job: Leave outdated technology behind and enjoy the opportunity to learn!
The hardest part of the job: If you enjoy working with slow tech with a lack of mobile and web compatibility, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Sr. .Net Software Engineer and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $110,000-$120,000
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include PTO, Holidays, Short & Long Term Disability, Health Insurance, HSA, and More
– The chance to learn and get out of using old, legacy technology
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be working on applications that are related to the company’s payment platform that ranges from merchant acquisition to payment processing that’s similar to Stripe or PayPal
– You’ll be adding new features to their existing MVC app while looking at how you will move them to React
– You’ll also have two new portals that you’ll be working on in React — one is merchant facing, and the other is partner-facing
– You’ll be mainly front end focused, but if you ever wanted to expand more to work with AWS or messaging services, or encryptions, the opportunity is there
What you’ll need:
– Experience with React.js, ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, and SQL
– The desire to solve complex problems in work with up-to-date tech
– Experience with Microservices, Docker, .Net Core, AWS, and Messaging Services
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from moving away from outdated tech? Apply today!