Sr Node Engineer – 100% REMOTE
Are you looking for a company that believes in investing in its employees? Would you enjoy flying old tech into the future? What if I told you that you could thrive in a company that helps its employees reach their full potential and help them get rid of the “legacy stuff” and move to newer tech? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr Node Engineer to work remotely with a company based near Hawthorne, CA, whose primary focus is making the world a dapper place. If you have experience with TypeScript and NodeJS, you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll mainly focus on “how do we get rid of legacy stuff and move to newer tech” with a great mix of intelligent, curious, and opinionated engineers. And as the core team, you will also be a point of knowledge to share this with the rest of the company. The best part? This company’s beginning the journey into AWS, so you’ll also get to work with that and advance your skills! Even better? Say goodbye to working 24/7! Work-life balance is super important and respected here!
The easiest part of the job: Advance your skills and say goodbye to burnout!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather work in a place without room to grow, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Sr Node Engineer and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $140,000 – $160,000
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include an Annual Bonus, Stock Options, Dental, Vision, Unlimited PTO, Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance & AD& D and Short-Term Disability, Gym and Yoga Membership Contributions, 401K
– The chance to work with an innovative company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work with a great mix of smart, curious, and opinionated engineers
– You’ll focus on how to get rid of legacy and move to newer tech
– You’ll enjoy a work-life balance
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in TypeScript and NodeJS
– A desire to work remotely
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from advancing your skills? Apply today!