Sr. NodeJS/React Software Engineer-Be the lieutenant of a small team!
Would you love to come into a role and set your own rules? Do you have a passion to teach and lead others? What if I told you that you could make your mark and use your passion to architect and design apps while leading an intimate team? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. NodeJS/React Software Engineer to work within a company based in Plano, Tx, whose main focus is improving event experiences. If you love NodeJS, React, Linux, and AWS, then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll work on apps that are all built on Node & React. You’ll be architecting, mentoring, designing, and building. Here’s your chance to work with apps that are the real deal, but not all that complicated! You’ll be working from the back end to front end. The best part? This application runs globally and this company is experiencing a ton of growth. So, adding scalable features on their current application is crucial because eventually, the company wants to make it multi-tenant and serverless!
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion to lead a small team and build a scalable, global application!
The hardest part of the job: If mentoring isn’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Sr. NodeJS/React Software Engineer and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 130,000-150,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Discounts, Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits, 401k, Certification Reimbursement, Healthcare Spending Accounts, Retirement Benefits, Flex-time, Telecommuting Options, Gym Membership Discount, Pet Insurance, Cell Phone Reimbursements, Toll Reimbursements, Employee Discounts, and More
– The opportunity to do something you love and mentor a small team
– Make your mark and set your own rules
– The chance to work within a prospering company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be architecting, mentoring, designing, and building
– You’ll be working from the database to back end to front end HTML, Postgres is the database you’ll use (but any relational database experience is fine)
– You’ll dive into full-stack development on web applications and applications that run on devices
– You’ll come in and be a lieutenant on a small team
– You’ll be the right hand of the Director and help the director figure out what they need to do
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in NodeJS, React, Linux, and AWS
– A desire to mentor a small team and set your own rules
– The desire for a career path as team lead and architect
– A smart, self-starting personality
– A player coaching mentality and the ability to teach and lead others and not just sit in the corner
– Startup experience
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from marking your mark and building a security program from the ground up? Apply today!