Sr. PHP Full Stack Developer – 100% REMOTE
Are you tired of just creating small changes in your current role? Are you looking for a chance to make your mark and significantly impact the direction of a project? What if I told you that you could not only have the chance to work on a variety of exciting projects (with the potential to explore AI and data modeling), but you will also have the opportunity to shape and grow the architecture? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. PHP Full Stack Developer to work in a remote environment with a company whose primary goal is to make sure all internal teams are in alignment with each other. If you have experience with Vue JS, Typescript, PHP, Laravel, and MongoDB, you might have just found your new home! In this role, not only will you have the chance to work on various exciting projects, but you’ll also have the opportunity to shape and grow the architecture. And as a senior engineer, you’ll have the chance to mentor junior team members and share your expertise. The best part? This company’s implementing new features and focusing on data organization. So, you can even dip your toes into AI and Data Modeling!
The easiest part of the job: Hit the ground running and become a key player in driving innovation!
The hardest part of the job: If meaningful work isn’t your thing, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a Sr. PHP Full Stack Developer and have your unique ideas and insights valued!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $130,000 – $150,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as Flexible Working Options, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Training and Resources for Personal and Career Growth, Life Insurance Benefits, 401(k) plan, Unlimited PTO, Weekly Social Events, and More
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be working on a variety of projects using PHP, Laravel, TypeScript, Vue, and MySQL, and MongoDB
– You’ll help implement new features and focus on data organization (and dip your toes into AI and Data Modeling)
– You’ll have the opportunity for you to grow the architecture
– You’ll be mentoring junior engineers
What you’ll need:
– Experience with Vue JS, Typescript, PHP, Laravel, and MongoDB
– Experience with AWS, Docker, or Kubernetes
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from making your mark and having a significant impact on the direction of a project? Apply today!