Sr. Product Manager – All Egos Aside on Rapid Growth Ride
All aboard! If you want to ride a lightening fast, thrilling, adventurous ride known as a successful startup in their rapid growth phase, you need to set your ego aside and get ready to do what is best for the end-user and the company. Think you can? If so you’ll love this Sr. Product Manager opportunity!
Join a startup that’s going to almost double in size before the end of the year and work at a company that prides itself on having a diverse staff as well as a pro-employee environment. And what an environment it is! This isn’t some stuffy office building we’re talking about, but a beautiful workplace complete with an onsite gym, a pop-up farmers market and restaurant, food trucks once a week, and a nice outdoor area complete with a putting green, basketball court, and walking trail. They’re even adding a community garden and café soon! You’ll think your workplace is your own little oasis and your coworkers, who aren’t afraid to take risks and rebound quickly if they don’t play out as expected, are your kindred spirits. Use your Agile, Cloud, SaaS, and management experience to maximize the output of autonomous Agile teams while ensuring products meet customer needs. You’ll help create product features and oversee the whole life cycle of product construction, prioritizing the needs of the company and the end-user far above your own while remaining confident in your ideas and abilities. Collaborate with other product managers to maintain their existing backlog of products and help drive groundbreaking product development in this rapidly growing company.
The easiest part of this job: You can speak the highly technical language of engineers but you also know the end-users inside and out, which is why you’ll do so well here!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not able to put your ego aside but retain your confidence this won’t be the right fit for you.
Set your ego aside, grab your confidence and clear communication skills, and climb aboard the rapidly growing startup ride in this Sr. Product Manager role. It’s a thrilling adventure you won’t want to miss out on!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Fully Paid Optical
– 401k with 4% Match
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 15 Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Prioritize the needs of the company and the end-user as you guide engineers through the product development process
– Help technical teams make products as user friendly as possible and create product features
– Help design products to suit customers and manage the whole life cycle of product construction
– Communicate effectively, and use a data-driven approach
– Maximize the output of autonomous Agile teams while ensuring product features meet customer needs
– Assist with training, sales, and marketing material creation
What you need:
– Product Management experience
– Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus
– Security Industry experience is a plus
– Startup experience during a rapid growth phase is a plus