Sr. QA Automation Engineer – Improve Your Skills on the Company’s Dime
Looking for an ego-free environment where true team players meet amazing amounts of learning opportunities? Look no further than this Sr. QA Automation Engineer job where you’ll update a legacy system and focus on new development and system integration in this collaborative environment.
This thriving company is always pursuing ambitious feats of engineering, and they’re ready to hire a talented technologist like yourself to help them with a huge platform upgrade. Use your SQL, C#.Net, Selenium, JMeter, and Postman skills, as well as your experience with performance testing, coding, and automation to build and execute test plans, develop automated tests, verify appropriate test coverage, provide client support, and more! You’ll work directly with customers to ensure they’re receiving all necessary data and with product owners to drive features through development – so yes you’ll have your hands full, but you can improve your automation skills on the company’s dime with perks like tuition reimbursement.
The easiest part of the job: From designing and implementing test automation to tracking quality assurance metrics to debugging software code and systems, you’ll have a plethora of exciting responsibilities here.
The hardest part of the job: If you’re uncomfortable working directly with customers to discuss the exchange of data, this may not be the right job for you.
This Sr. QA Automation Engineer role is a great fit for a talented techie like you who wants to work on cutting edge projects and improve your skills on the company’s dime. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$135,000)
– Flexible Spending Account
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Free Snacks and Coffee
– Volunteer PTO
– 20+ Days PTO
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Oversee, analyze, design, and test the organization’s product line
– Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications, and test suites
– Support and collaborate with team members to drive features through development
– Deploy and configure services needed to meet operational and project objectives
– Mentor junior engineer, execute test cases and analyze potential issues
What you need:
– Performance testing experience