Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer – Fulfill Your Travel Dreams & Lead QA Initiatives!

Job Description

Do you enjoy paid travel and working with the most intelligent and innovative techies in the world? Of course, you do! Join this unique, award-winning, rapidly expanding organization as their Sr. QA Engineer where you’ll design and build testable frameworks, travel across the globe multiple times a year, and earn great work perks like fully paid medical and 403b with 12% match!

This unique, global company is in the midst of an exciting period of expansion and you can be a part of it! Work in a really fast-paced environment where everyone is competent, cooperative, and self-driven. Use your Java. C++, and CI/CD experience to design, build, and maintain scalable, testing frameworks for Java applications across web, mobile, and desktop platforms! Spend 15% of your time coding and the other 85% leading all quality assurance processes like scriptwriting, automation, finding defects in existing testing frameworks, and recommending improvements to the testing approach. Yes, your job duties here are plenty, but you’ll get to enjoy a great cup of coffee from a fancy coffee machine and share your ideas in a warm, welcoming environment that contributes to groundbreaking products. Plus you’ll get to fulfill your travel dreams and travel across the globe at least three times a year!

The easiest part of this job: As an approachable team player, you’re sure to find success in this role due to your substantial knowledge of the testing lifecycle and your successful track record of executing large software testing projects.

The hardest part of this job: If you cannot communicate in a team environment and generate clear, concise technical documents, this then won’t be the right fit for you.

Utilize your technical knowledge and passion for building automated testing frameworks from the ground up in this Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer opportunity where you’ll contribute to a record-breaking project and earn stellar work perks like free medical insurance and 403b with 12% match!

What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Fully Paid Medical
– Medical Covered 50% for Dependents
– Dental
– Optical
– 403b with 12% Match
– Zoom Accounts
– Parking Pass
– PTO
– Paid Holidays

What you’ll be doing:
– Execute, review, and analyze all software testing initiatives
– Oversee various projects while working closely with Developers, support staff and stakeholders
– Work with international teams to ensure the successful integration and understanding of software testing
– Collaborate and meet regularly with vendors to keep projects moving towards their deadline
– Provide thoughtful guidance throughout the design, development, and testing stages
– Keep projects on budget and on track to meet all deadlines

What you need:
– 5+ years of Java or C++
– QA Automation experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
– Adaptive Optics is a plus!