Sr. SQL Database Administrator- Remote position!
Would you love to work on a highly visible application? Are you ready to leave job-hopping behind? What if I told you that you could join a massive platform modernization project and advance your skills within a thriving company? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. SQL Database Administrator to work remotely with a FinTech organization based near Plano, Texas, whose primary focus is to empower organizations to take control of payment costs, no matter how complex. If you have experience with SQL, SSMS, Disaster Recovery, and High Availability, then you might have just found where you belong! This is the perfect time to jump on board because this company is growing like crazy! So, if you’re looking to stay with one company for the long haul, you’re in the right place. In this role, you’ll be working in enterprise-level database environments, focusing on high availability and scalability. The best part? This company is going through a huge cloud journey over the next few years, so if you don’t already have exposure in this area, it’s a great time to pick it up!
The easiest part of the job: Put an end to the stress of job-hopping and join a company with opportunities to work with new tech!
The hardest part of the job: If you’re not eager to learn, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as Sr. SQL Database Administrator and work with a company with so much opportunity, you’ll never have to leave.
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $130,000-$145,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as the annual potential for Raises, Medical, Dental, Optical, Ampil PTO, Life Insurance 401K with 3% match, Telemedicine, FSA, Education Assistance, Discounted gym memberships, Floating Holidays, Casual business dress, and More
– The opportunity to be hands-on with some of the latest cutting-edge technology
– The chance to work remote
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll think on your feet and solve complex problems
– You’ll be hands-on with some of the latest, cutting-edge technology
– You’ll work with a highly visible, complex application
– You’ll mainly focus on scalability, security, & performance
– You’ll be working in enterprise-level database environments, especially areas that include database high availability and scalability
– You’ll be focused on database migrations from Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2019 and SQL server 2019
What you’ll need:
– A background in SQL, SSMS, Disaster Recovery, and High Availability
– A desire to learn and with cutting edge tech
– Experience with Azure
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leaving job-hopping behind? Apply today!