Sr. Test Automation Engineer- Remote Position
Are you passionate about innovative technology? Would you love the opportunity to perform a digital transformation? What if I told you that you could put your passion to good use by helping a well-established company update all of its legacy systems and move over to the Cloud? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Test Automation Engineer to work remotely with a company near Dallas, Tx, whose primary focus is improving the elderly and most vulnerable’s lives. If you have experience with C#.net, Postman, Design Patterns, APIs, Automation, or SQL, you might have just found where you belong. In this role, you’ll embrace change and enjoy thoroughly engaging work. You’ll deep dive into the world of Microservices and the Cloud using clusters and Kubernetes, as well as doing loads of performance testing with different tools like JMeter! The best part? You’ll be working hand-in-hand with the development team, building automation at the same time things are developing. And this company’s big on internal movement, so there’s always the opportunity to jump around to different teams, so you’ll never get bored!
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion for technology to help a company move into the future!
The hardest part of the job: If you don’t enjoy engaging work that ultimately makes a difference in the lives of others, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Sr. Test Automation Engineer and work within a team so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $120,000-$135,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance bonuses, Medial, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible spending account
– The opportunity to do something explore your passion
– Freedom to work Remote
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll help a company update all of its legacy systems and move everything over to the Cloud
– You’ll focus on Microservices and the Cloud
– You’ll gain more experience in this world using clusters and Kubernetes, as well as doing loads of performance testing with different tools like JMeter
– You’ll work hand in hand with the development team, building automation at the same time things are being developed
– You’ll be writing UI Automation scripts and component-level automation scripts (the more outside the UI, the better)
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in C#.Net, Postman, Design Patterns, APIs, Automation, or SQL
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from helping a company move into the future? Apply today!