Sr. UI/UX Designer – Wear What You Want & Own the Design Process!
Jeans and t-shirts may feel like your weekend-specific wardrobe but it doesn’t have to! You’re a well-educated techie with amazing UX/UI skills, shouldn’t you get to choose what you wear every day? Yes, you should! Join this organization as their newest Sr. UI/UX Designer where you can work with machine learning, enjoy flexibility, and be a part of an innovative SaaS organization that’s well funded for years to come!
The easiest part of the job: The CTO believes in letting the intelligent, creative techies he hires run with the tech they choose and offers complete ownership of the projects you work on. Never worry about the leadership breathing down your neck or watching over your shoulder here!
The hardest part of the job: If you do not have at least 6+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, this may not be the right fit.
Wear jeans and t-shirts & infuse your responsive design expertise into award-winning technology in this awesome Sr. UI/UX Designer role where you can own the entire design process and enjoy awesome work perks like employer-paid insurance. Apply now!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– Employer Paid Medical
– Employer Paid Dental
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Design and develop web-based applications utilizing cutting edge technologies
– Create prototypes and wireframes for responsive web applications
– Maintain and enhance current products to keep them up to date and ahead of the curve
– Build designs using best practice cloud products
– Comply with standards and passionately develop in a collaborative team
What you need:
– Responsive Design