Systems Engineer- Implement your own solutions!
Are you ready to have a real say in future projects and applications? Would you love to join a stable company? What if I told you that you could have creative freedom to build and implement your own solutions within a thriving company? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is a chance for a Systems Engineer to work in a hybrid environment within a privately held company near Inglewood, CA, whose primary focus is managing investments. If you have experience with AWS, Windows, and Office 365, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll handle the administration of this company’s AWS environment, Office365, and end-user troubleshooting. If you’d love the chance to make your mark, you’re in the right place. Because you’ll also help guide the technology infrastructure in the right direction as this company goes through a significant growth spurt! The best part? You’ll have room to be creative and implement your own solutions while also playing a major part in defining and implementing the IT infrastructure!
The easiest part of the job: Leave uncertainty behind and join a thriving company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather worry about your financial future, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this groundbreaking role as a Systems Engineer and work at a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Full Medical Benefits, Low Premiums, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K matching, Bonus, PTO, Holidays, Cell Phone Reimbursement, and More!
– The opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll handle the administration of the company’s AWS environment, Office365, and end-user troubleshooting
– You’ll help guide the technology infrastructure in the right direction as the company grows
– You’ll have room to be creative, build, and implement your own solutions
– You’ll play a major part in helping define and implement what the IT infrastructure looks like
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in AWS, Windows, and Office 365
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from joining a thriving company? Apply today!