Web Development Director- Take your team to the next level!
Would you love the chance to grow your team in a stable environment? Would you love the chance to be more hands-on? What if I told you that you could level up your team as the company continues to grow while also having the chance to get your hands dirty? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Web Development Director to work with a company near Los Angeles, CA whose main focus is making the world a cleaner place to live. If you have a strong background in leadership, C# OR PHP, Angular OR Reactjs, unit testing, Agile Scrum, then you might have just found your new home. This company is looking for a director of their department to oversee the entire web development team and report to the CEO. If you’re tired of only managing people and miss the work, look no further. In this role, you’ll be very hands-on with 50% development and 50% hands-off. The best part? The growing team of 9, uses a lot of different technologies, does a lot of their own QA, and follows strict Agile Methodologies. So, here’s your chance to explore your passion and take them to the next level!
The easiest part of the job: Grow your team in a thriving company while working hands-on!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather only manage people than get into the work, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as Web Development Director and work with a stable, thriving company!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, On-Site Gym, PTO, Holidays, Flex-Time, Life Insurance, and More!
– The opportunity to work with a thriving company
– The chance to get your hands dirty and take your team to the next level
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll oversee the entire web development team and report to the CEO
– You’ll level up the team even more as the company continues to grow
– You’ll be very hands-on with 50% hands-off vs 50% development
– You’ll use a lot of different technologies
– You’ll work with a team that does a lot of their own QA and follow strict Agile Methodologies
– You’ll work on eCommerce based projects that are a lot of eCommerce for the company’s website
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in leadership, C# OR PHP, Angular OR Reactjs, unit testing, Agile Scrum
– A desire to play a vital role in a company
– A Type “A” personality and be a 100%’er
– Academic in nature and a collaborative
– Experience using Nodejs and CMS
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from taking your team to the next level? Apply today!