(Remote Local) C#.Net/WPF Developer: 100% Remote from Dallas
Work with an organization that values passion, creativity, and a drive to simplify business problems. The team here is a confident, competent crew dedicated to mentoring the next generation of high-level developers, and they want you to be the next to join.
We’re looking for a fully remote, Dallas-local C#.Net/WPF Developer to join this tight-knit team and take ownership of the application. Here, you’ll work on a team that builds out multiple APIs and releases new features in short periods of time, and you’ll get to help navigate business decisions and work on the main inspection application.
– 1-5 years of experience with C#.Net
– Experience working on Desktop Applications
– History working with Web API
– Experience with Dependency Injections, MVVM and WPF
– Comfortable with working in financial sectors of the industry and small unit testing environments
Why you should work here:
– Competitive compensation ranging from $75,000-$115,000
– A fantastic benefits package with 401(k) matching, health and dental coverage, along with generous time off policies
– A variety of projects to expand your skills
– The chance to take ownership of the application
– Mentoring and growth opportunities with a passionate and innovative team.
You can work with a team that will help you grow in your career and ensure you thrive working on exciting projects. Apply today!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-643-8848.